Wednesday, 16 June 2010

MULAN- What you see, what you don't, what you'd rather not(?)!

6 months of preparations, practices and rehearsals. Over 30 singers and musicians. Over 40 actors and dancers. 1committed team. 1 day. 2 shows. Tons of fun!!!

Hua Mulan- The Musical is indeed one of the most memorable projects I've done...The amount of time invested, the number of people I worked with and the number of problems encountered were unprecedented....but I'm really glad that in the end, everything came together pretty nicely! To sum it up, it was a bumpy BUT enjoyable journey....and here are some happy moments immortalised in "print". ENJOY!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

yay.. finally see a new post.. u look really cool here!.. so did u have martial arts background? i saw u playing around with the knife with the long handle on stage.. wat cca were u in in school? and wat was your fav subj back in school? so do u do catwalks for fashion shows or are u photograph models? i would say u r 100x better than DYT.. haha.. oh anyway, i like your 小孩子 and melody..you sang with so much emotion~.. i like ur a bit nasal voice.. haha.. =D

have a great week ahead too!

Wallace 圣安 said...

Hola!!
I did learn Taekwondo for a couple of years....when I was in secondary school....hahaha

My fav subjects were English Literature and Art....

I no longer do runway shows on a regular basis....but once in a while, I'll 客串for fun.....keke

Thanks for your support Jessica....I'm really glad you like my songs!

:-)

Jessica said...

wow u took taekwondo? no wonder so fit.. haha.. haha art was my fav subj too! english literature sounds difficult to me.. I have difficulty understanding old shakespearian english.. haha.. but i like quotes like to be or not to be.. do u all study philosophy too?.. my fav subj since young had been chinese..but chinese literature is a bit disgusting to study.. alot of memory work.. then end of the day not really interested already.. maybe i just like leisure reading, but dont like to analyse stuff in too much detail like literature does.. haha..so i guess u like to do a lot of analytical work? haha..

enjoy everyday of your life ! ;)

Jan Jee said...

Hi Wallace,

Your blog is amazing! I'd love to be in touch with you.
Would it be possible for you to drop me an email at janecjj_92@hotmail.com?

Thanks,
Jan Jee